Servers can be the anchor of any business and so it’s vital that they are reliable, secure, efficient and scalable. Where this is not the case it can cause significant problems. Remote server support helps to ensure your network is always operating at peak performance and you’re getting the most from the tech investment that you make. Business IT support like this can have a positive impact on business efficiencies in a number of different ways.
- 24/7 support – If an issue arises you can get help straight away if you’re getting remote server support. You don’t need to wait until the IT team is available or lose business continuity to downtime.
- A much more cost-effective approach – Budgets are at the heart of business efficiency and you can streamline yours by opting for a remote option when it comes to business IT support. In fact, remote server support can save you up to 60% of the cost of an on-premise option.
- Improved overall efficiency – Remote business IT support can resolve around 90% of issues. Plus, 99% of the time, a remote server support partner can respond with greater efficiency than a team that has to be called on site.
- Sustainable investment in your IT team – Especially if your business is just starting out there may simply not be the resources to invest in an extensive IT team to handle server issues. Remote business IT support gives you options at any size – and these can easily be scaled as the enterprise grows.
- Facilitating greater agility and remote working – The pandemic has shown us how important it is for every business to be able to accommodate greater remote access – and how many advantages there are in doing this. Remote access allows businesses to accommodate staff in multiple locations with no compromise on security or efficiency as a result.
- Access to the most up to date tech – Being able to work with cutting edge tech can give any business the kind of competitive advantage that comes from greater efficiency and smarter solutions. Working with remote server support can put the responsibility for upgrades and updates in the hands of specialists so that your business is always working with the best options available.
- Educational problem solving – Tools such as screen-sharing can make the process of working with remote server support educational so that you improve knowledge and understanding within the team as you go, leading to a more efficient overall approach.
- A broader spread of expertise – Unless you’re a big business with a large IT budget it can be challenging to ensure that you have access to all the expertise you need to deal with server support. However, working with a remote team ensures that you have full coverage – knowledgeable and experienced professionals who are always available and between them will have all the expertise you need.
Remote server support is an obvious choice if business efficiency is a top priority. From streamlining costs to ensuring access to the best tech, these are just some of the ways it can make a difference. SADS IT offers extensive business IT support and server solutions, from virtual hosting to monitoring.